Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Everything's coming up Roses...


These days it seems everywhere I look... roses are in bloom.  All the buttercups, tulips, and forsythia are long gone. We were worried Easter wasn't going to be very colorful but the Summer like weather produced an abundance of Roses...





Roses in my Mother's Garden



 



Rose's in the Garden at Work











Roses at Home

                                 


I can truly say without a doubt we have been blessed ... and everything is coming up Roses...:)

Hugs,
Susan

Linking post to these fun parties:

http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/




                       Southern Lovely                   Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have such amazing roses. I love roses too! Blog hopping from Water World Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice variation showing us three different gardens.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses are pretty. Mine, however, is NOT blooming :(
    I think I planted it where it doesn't get enough sun.
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The roses definitely need the sun.. If you just planted your rose...it could still take off. :) Good Luck.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I am anxious for our roses to start blooming here- I, too love them. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete